Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick catch up


Windshield time. I've been spending a huge amount of it lately. 9,000 miles in two months. That's a big fat UGH. But at least on this day the sky was pretty. This is somewhere inbetween Buttcrack, OK and Armpit, OK - otherwise known as Anywhere, OK. OK sucks.



Bubba. What is there to say about Bubba? He is furry. He like everybody. He is a helper. He is Andy's dog. His rapper name is Tu Pak Poo Cap. Ask Andy about that one.


Stinky. Aka Mr. Grumpy Pants. Stinky is a grumpalumpus lately. But I still completely heart him. Cause he is Stinky.




I do. As big as my butt. I also heart drawing on the sidewalks, driveway and street in chalk. It's fun!!!




These remind me so much of home in California. We had them all the time. I also miss California weather. Because AR weather sucks a lot sometimes. As big as my butt and that's big according to Andy.





Hah! God this child of mine just drives me nuts in good ways and bad ways but always, always, always and in all ways the boy just makes me heart swell up with laughter and love. He is due home in a couple of days from a 3 and 1/2 week safari to Africa with my mom and dad. Lucky boy. I can't wait for him to be home.





Me and Tad, or at least our shadows. I loved this picture.






Back before our town turned into the Sahara. I don't know that Andy ever saw this because it just kept snowing. I love the snow. Andy hates it but I love it.







Tad just goofing off.





Tad's new truck. It's a 1986 Chevy with a 350 V8 shortblock, 4 barrel holly carberator, aluminum intakes, glass paks, 33" tires and 4" lift and blah blah blah. I have no idea what any of that means. It's loud and looks neato. It has enough power to see him through but no acceleration to kill him. This was before we had it painted.



This is after we had it painted. It still needs some work but it will get there. Tad hasn't seen it yet and boy is he going to lose his mind. My mom will also lose her mind but not in the same way Tad will. We'll cope with both.


I had to stay the night in sucky OK and was trying to send Andy a cellshot the next morning to let him see I was wearing my new favorite t-shirt but it never would send. The shirt is a cupcake (pretty pink one) saying "Muffins are just ugly cupcakes" to a muffin (ugly brown one) and the muffin responding with, "Cupcakes are haters." I freaking heartheartheart this shirt. Plus! Plusplusplusplusplus! OMG it's scratch and sniff! That part just makes me laugh out loud in delight. I may have to go back and buy a duplicate!



Tad and Smelly Cheeto Kitty. Not a good shot but oh well. Smelly Cheeto Kitty is Tad's cat/my cat. He is a total little miniature version of Stinky. Stinky hates Smelly. Smelly loves Stinky. Bubba loves them both. It's a zoo.




I had the big ugly tree in front of tad's window cut down. What a huge difference it makes in how the house looks. I should have had it felled a year ago.

That's it. All I have time for right now. I'm way backed up on reports and estimates because I took a couple of much needed days off after my dad's death a couple of weeks ago. Now it's time to put the nose back to the grindstone.

Love on!

No comments:

Post a Comment